With the deregulation of university fees students are going to demand more from the university experience as a result. Institutions need to reimagine their campuses to differentiate themselves from the competition. Millions of dollars are currently being invested in campus planning and design.
Universities must develop flexible, affordable, attractive spaces that have the ability to respond to rising expectations of students and researchers.
Are you struggling to implement agile planning and design in a rapidly changing landscape?
This conference will address how to
• Effectively adapt your campus plan to drivers of change
• Physically support the growth and evolution of the campus
• Improve stakeholder engagement to align strategy and space
• Assess opportunities to utilise and intensify your stock
• Optimise environmental and economic sustainable building design
Price Standard : 2699
Speakers: Patrick Woods, Professor Penny Carnaby, Virginia Deegan, Professor Darrell JR Evans