In Australia’s increasingly complex regulatory landscape, the focus is on the General Counsel to navigate compliance risks and use their unique perspective to shape core business strategy.
Negotiating legal issues as well as the wider economic and social forces driving business change calls for superior risk management without sacrificing innovation. This demands a new breed of General Counsel with the confidence and direction to expand into unfamiliar Jurisdictions in the pursuit of growth.
The General Counsel Summit is the nation’s premiere networking and learning platform that brings together an unprecedented calibre of in-house legal minds from Australia’s leading Companies. Tailored exclusively for board level in-house legal professionals, this ideal networking environment coupled with this focussed programme will arm executives with actionable insights and exemplary strategies to steer the corporate agenda to success in 2015.
We are proud to announce our speakers for 2015 include:
• Cameron F. Kerry, Former General Counsel, US Department of Commerce & Distinguished Visiting Fellow, Brookings Institution & Visiting Scholar, MIT
• Deborah Platt Majoras, Chief Legal Officer & Secretary, The Procter & Gamble Company (USA)
• Sarah Davis, Group Commercial Legal Director, Guardian M edia Group PLC (UK)
• Dr Richard Dammery, Chief Legal Officer & Company Secretary, Woolworths
• Anjali Kumar, General Counsel & Head of Social Innovation, Warby Parker (USA)
+61 2 8004 8590