Corruption and compliance is a growing issue for mining companies and with tighter regulations compliance is becoming challenging. Due to this and the increasing amount of M&A activity in high risk areas, mining companies need to be more vigilant than ever in undertaking due-diligence and auditing their financial records.
Mining Journal therefore brings you the first ever Anti-Corruption and Compliance in Mining Conference. As a globally focused gathering of mining companies and corruption and compliance professionals it’s your chance to ensure you are equipped with the tools and techniques to mitigate non-compliance and stamp out corruption in your mining project.
• Hugh Bigwood, Global Head of Compliance, Rio Tinto
• Peter Brady, Deputy General Counsel – Environmental, Litigation and Regulatory Affairs, Vale
• Morgan Carroll, Senior Vice President Corporate Finance & General Counsel, Endeavour Mining*
• Olga Golubkova, Senior Legal Counsel, Nordgold
• Rohit Bhoothalingam, Head of Legal & Company Secretary, London Mining
• Leah Ambler, Anti-Corruption Division, OECD
• Mark Morrison, Partner, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
• David Hargreaves, Mining Consultant and Publisher, Week in Mining
From: May 27, 2014 09:00
To: May 30, 2014 17:00
Kensington Close Hotel, Wright's Lane, W8 5SP, London, GB