The Global Footwear Digital Transformation Summit 2019, organized by Shanghai ECV International, is going to be held on Sep. 23th - 24th, 2019, in Shanghai, China.
Digital transformation is the radical transformation of a company's organization and business processes so that it can leverage emerging technologies to sustain growth. According to the survey, the added value of industries related to global digital transformation will reach 10 trillion us dollars by 2020. Like many other industries, digital transformation has become the new buzzword of the shoe industry, and the shoe market is facing a major transformation and upgrading of business operation mode and even organizational mode. How to make good use of new technologies such as big data, Internet of things and artificial intelligence to promote and realize digital transformation has become a key issue in the reform process of the shoe industry.
The Global Footwear Digital Transformation Summit 2019 will bring together about 150+ footwear industry experts and senior executives to deeply analyze the development trend of digital transformation of footwear with a global view, and discuss footwear hot topics such as digital design and product innovation, digital manufacturing, shoe customization, additive manufacturing, smart stores, consumer interactive experience and footwear digital supply chain. In addition, this summit will provide a reference and industry exchange platform for the digital transformation of the global footwear market through keynote speeches, group discussions and other forms, combined with the digital case of the footwear industry, to jointly promote the transformation and upgrading of the global footwear industry and sustainable development.
The Global Footwear Digital Transformation Summit 2019 will analyze the development trend of digital transformation of the shoe industry from a global perspective, including digital design and product innovation, digital manufacturing, customization of the shoe industry, additive manufacturing, smart stores, consumer interaction experience, and digital supply chain and logistics of the shoe industry. In addition, this summit, through keynote speeches, group discussions and other forms, combined with the digital cases of the footwear industry, will provide reference and industry exchange platform for the digital transformation of the global footwear market, and jointly promote the transformation, upgrading and sustainable development of the global footwear industry.
· Keynote Speech + Panel Discussion
· 20+ authoritative speakers from footwear industry
· 150+ delegates in the field of footwear
· 20+ dynamic sharing of leading enterprises
· 15+ Q&A sessions
· Global latest industry report and information
· Based on global market
· 150+ attendees
· 4 coffee break sessions
· Face to face communication with industry leaders
· Global footwear leading enterprises
· Online and offline promotion
· High-level communication
· International platform
· On-site business negotiation
· Cooperation opportunity seeking
· State of Digital Transformation 2019: Emerging Technology and Business Models of Footwear Industry
· The Evolution of China Consumer and How Digital Transformation Shifts Footwear Retail Market
· Digital Design and Development Impels the Future of Footwear Industry
· Automation and Digital Manufacturing Promoting Shoe Productivity
· Future Factory: How Technology is Transforming Footwear Manufacturing
· How Additive Manufacturing Accelerates Design Change and Shortens Product Development Calendar
· Building Digital, Connected and In-demand Supply Chain for Footwear Industry
· 3D Printing Application in Footwear Industry and How to turn 3D Printing Into a Profitable Manufacturing Method for Footwear
· Digital Retail Transformation -- How 3D and AI Are Blurring the Boundaries between Production and Retail
· The Boston Consulting Group
· The NPD Group
· New Balance
· Weave Services Limited
· Li & Fung
· VF Group
· ATOM Lab
· Stadium Goods
· Regional Directors
· Manufacturing Vice
· Marketing Vice President/Director
· Technology Director
· R&D Director
· Quality Director
· Business Development Director
· International Sales
· Director of Sustainable Development
Tel：+86 21 8026 0707 Ext. 808
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.
In addition to its own summit, ECV also carries out business activities to provide customers with comprehensive marketing services ranging from event planning, conference planning, creativity to execution, 3D animation, film and television production, and cultural performances. Event planning and event execution involve creative projects, site planning, material planning, process planning and other services. Guest invitations and media campaigns involved media invitations, guest invitations, press release development, advertising and other services.