Take part in an afternoon workshop with international speakers giving insights on the relevance of Design in modern business for building online communities. Get better understanding of how design and planning for online communication can help start-up business ventures in innovative ways. You will meet great people from the Scandinavian
start-up scene who showcase their experiences across a omprehensive range of projects, and you will gather important understanding of how businesses currently work with Design in online environments.
This workshop-discussion focuses on how to explore business potentials in Design and why communication methods (such as: word of mouth, referrals, online communication, visuals) can make all the difference to better drive a start-up business. These are the key outcomes of the workshop:
• Meet energetic people from start-up companies
• Become inspired by Key-note speech:
How to drive online communication by Design
• Share experiences with start-ups located in the Scandinavian region
• Get to know methods for different types of Design in online worlds
• Discuss your ideas with people from leading start-ups
You will experience great insights from start-up businesses on the web. This allows for you to grasp information about the latest toolsets when designing human technologies in online business.
• How to position Design in online environments for your start-up
• How to work with Design
• Good examples of how start-ups have used Design to drive business
The workshop is organized by Roskilde University and the Danish Design Centre. It is