GSMI Presents the Green Data Center Conference: San Diego 2014
The Green Data Center Conference examines the ROI of enhanced data center efficiency. This landmark event in southern California will bring together data center owners and operators for a series of interactive workshop sessions and case study presentations from some of the most innovative facilities in the world.
This year’s installment will focus on innovations in “green” power and cooling. It will also highlight some pressing building and development issues to consider when commissioning a new facility. In addition, two interactive tours have been incorporated throughout the program to give you real life examples and best practices that your organization can immediately institute.
Conference Themes and Features
• Live Data Center Tours
• Power and Cooling Efficiency
• Location, Regulation and Development
• End User Case Studies
Over the past five years the Green Data Center Conference has become a staple in southern California. This intimate events cuts through the sales pitches and vendor -dominated presentations to deliver you informative case studies from the cutting edge of sustainability and efficiency in the data center industry. Here are seven reasons you should attend the conference:
1. Gain perspective on what is being accomplished in the industry through case study presentations
2. Tour (2) of San Diego’s premier green data centers: The San Diego Supercomputer Center at UCSD and Scale Matrix cloud/colocation data center.
3. Learn best practices surrounding power and cooling optimization.
4. Explore some of the leading innovations in the industry such as liquid cooling, renewable energy and fuel cells.
5. Network with industry colleagues, speakers and sponsors over appetizers and cocktails at two scheduled networking receptions.
6. SAN DIEGO. Always 73° and sunny!
7. Case studies from leading organizations and leaders in the industry.
The GSMI team looks forward to seeing you in San Diego!