The Australian Bureau of Statistics has found the average age for retirement in 2012/13 was 53.8 years. Retirement villages and communities are set to become an essential solution to the affordable housing and aged care challenges Australia is facing. With baby boomers changing the face of retirement living, Integration of retirement living services is a must.
Delivering responsive and flexible living is vital to ensure growth in a competitive era. Not only are there more retirement villages than ever before but more people are being encouraged to have their care delivered in the home.
This conference will address:
• Strategies to renew and enhance existing assets
• Targeted marketing strategies to attract residents
• Ways to integrate services to meet resident needs
• Approaches for catering to diverse resident needs
"We need to provide greater quantity and scope of service delivery and good value for money. We need to unlock access to health services and to a wider community life and we need to offer social technologies and supports."
- Ray Glickman, Chief Executive Officer, Amana Living
Standard : $2399