GTD is the shorthand brand for "Getting Things Done, the ground- breaking work-life management system by David Allen that provides concrete solutions for transforming overwhelm and uncertainty into an integrated system of stress-free productivity.
This is a tactically oriented, hands-on seminar on how to get your GTD system up and running. You will learn the fundamental GTD thinking process and start to build a trusted workflow system. No matter where you are in your GTD journey, you will find tremendous benefit from this dynamic one-day seminar.
You will learn to:
• Manage your workflow seamlessly with less stress
• Set up a system so that none of your "to-dos" fall through the cracks
• Get your email inbox to zero
• Organize and make clear decisions about your projects and next actions
• Overcome procrastination
The seminar includes:
• Comprehensive workbook with rich examples demonstrating the GTD approach
• Jumpstart; a starter guide to tracking your projects and actions
• GTD System Guides depicting GTD models covered in the course
• Getting Things Done book
• 30 days of unlimited access to GTD Connect, our online learning centre
The seminar will be led by a senior presenter from Next Action Associates, the only Certified International Partner of the David Allen Company in the UK and Ireland.
For Individuals (early bird) - available until 4th November 2014: GBP 390.00
Group (2 to 4) (early bird) - available until 4th November 2014: GBP 350.00
Group (5 to 9) (early bird) - available until 4th November 2014: GBP 330.00
Group (10 or more) (early bird) - available until 4th November 2014: GBP 310.00
For Individuals - available from 5th November 2014: GBP 450.00
Group (2 to 4) - available from 5th November 2014: GBP 405.00
Group (5 to 9) - available from 5th November 2014: GBP 385.00
Group (10 or more) - available from 5th November 2014: GBP 360.00