Positive Psychology is strongly associated with helping to attract, engage
and retain better workers – as a result, it is increasingly being utilised by
organisations who want to be the best.
To put it simply, happy workers are better workers and the good news is
that any manager can integrate the key elements of Positive Psychology
into the workplace, as Dr Tim Sharp demonstrates in this practical three-
Offering extensive research and fun activities designed to tailor the
principles to suit different contexts, Tim will present key concepts from
the exciting field of Positive Psychology.
More specifically, Tim’s insights, research and strategies will focus on:
• Identifying and better utilising core strengths within individuals
• Building stronger and more collaborative teams
• Fostering optimism and resilience
• Drawing attention to health and wellbeing
• Cultivating the experience and expression of gratitude
You can expect to walk away with evidence-based strategies that will help
• Create a more positive culture
• Communicate more positively
• Become a more positive and inspirational leader
• Connect better with staff, colleagues and communities
Harness the power of positivity and take the success of your team and
business to new levels.
+61 1300 658 337