As organisations are increasingly looking to HR to innovate and energise their institutions there is a greater demand for effective leadership and transformative strategy.
The HR Leaders Forum brings together the most inventive and influential leaders in HR to provide strategic perspectives and unparalleled insights into the latest human capital and leadership management practices.
The ultimate knowledge exchange for HR executives looking to make a real business impact, this forum combines the latest thinking, best practice insights and strategic vision to drive your competitive advantage and market leadership. So take a fresh look at corporate HR and join us in debating tomorrow’s pressing HR issues – and solve them today.
We are proud to announce our speakers for 2015 include:
• Liz Gottung, Senior Vice-President & Chief Human Resources Officer, Kimberly – Clark Corporation (USA)
• Andy Papathanassiou, Director, Human Performance, Hendrick Motorsports (USA)
• Tom LaForge, Global Director of Human and Cultural Insights, The Coca-Cola Company (USA)
• Radek Sali, Chief Executive Officer, Swisse
• Christine Parker, Group Executive, Human Resources & Corporate Affairs, Westpac Group
From: February 24, 2015 08:30
To: February 25, 2015 14:50
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, 11 Jamison St, 2000, Sydney, Australia