Change is a given in the public sector. But, it’s fair to say that, these are times of significant change and upheaval.
In such times, organisations inevitably turn to HR teams to lead, manage and clean up after the change. This conference is HR’s guide to doing this well.
Presentations will come from the heads of HR at those organisations (public and private) that have been there, done that and got the T-shirt! Organisations like NASA, Qantas and Australia Post.
Presentations will be overlaid with a focus on how change can be managed in the context of contacting budgets.
It will cover:
• Implementing structural change
• Driving culture change
• Building a flexible/adaptable workforce plan for a changing environment
• Keeping employees engaged with limited budgets & sustaining that engagement
• Keeping talent with limited opportunities for pay rise & promotion
• Performance management when it’s most critical
• Reviewing & renewing post-change
From: July 22, 2014 08:30
To: July 23, 2014 16:30
Hotel Realm, 18 National Circuit, 2600, Barton, Australia