HR functions have been transforming for years, making progress in reducing costs and improving effectiveness through HR system and process improvements, shared services and outsourcing. However, t How do you face the complicated challenges and exciting opportunities in Asia's fast-changing environment? What's the next big step for HR to help the business achieve its strategic objectives?
HR Transformation and Shared Services Malaysia Summit will bring you a line-up of HR transformation superstars across industries to share their insights on those pressing issues through case studies, panel discussions and roundtable discussions.
This year, the summit has added an inspiring dialogue approach to enable your full interaction with HR thought leader and peers. Over two jam-packed days, every delegate will participate in eight themed roundtable discussions, taking place in between lively on-stage panel sessions and keynote presentations. Each discussion will sit you with 8-10 HR peers and be led by at least one expert to ensure a fruitful conversation.
5 Key topics to optimise your HR transformation
- Driving your shared service centre forward with big data and analytics
- Addressing Malaysia's talent gap: transforming your organisation into a magnet for talent
- The future of HR's role in business: accelerating the impact of an HR business partner
- Developing a winning change management plan to ensure a smooth transition
- Streamlining HR processes to achieve cost-savings, productivity improvement and employee satisfaction
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6722 9388
Early Bird: Register and Pay by 28th November: $1899
From: January 27, 2015 09:00
To: January 28, 2015 18:00
Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, 160 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia