Now in its 5th Year, the Human Capital Summit & Exhibitions is an annual knowledge building and capacity enhancing event which exposes participants to global trends and best practices in Human Capital Management.
Established in 2009, the Summit has grown to become the ultimate platform to feature the latest innovation, strategies, insights and international best practices by the most influential and respected HR leaders and practitioners from around the globe.
The Summit has also evolved into a networking avenue for professionals across the Nation and beyond.
Theme - Public Sector Transformation; HR as Catalyst and Change Agents.
Creating a culture of change is a challenge for any leader. The role of a change agent is often to identify opportunities for improvement in the internal operations of an organisation or business, gain acceptance for the need for change, and lead the implementation of the appropriate new processes or cultural changes.
As HR practitioners, we need need a different mix of competencies according to the size, complexity and needs of our organisation.
HCS 2014 set out to achieve the following;
- Understand the key role of being a HR Change Agents, affecting both current and long-term strategic work inside the organization
- Provide an understanding of the processes for developing proactive recommendations for immediate and long-term change
- Understand strategies to embrace change as a strong foundation for positive organizational development
- Understand the key role of being a HR Change Agent, affecting both current and long-term strategic work inside the organization
- Understand strategies to provide the highest quality services to all customers as a strong foundation for positive organizational development