Identifying Preventive Key Risk Indicators training course suggests a list of the best performing KRIs in some banking and financial markets activities and proposes a step by step method to select and design proactive KRIs.
The learning objectives of this course include:
- Define specific and actionable risk appetite statements.
- Specify relevant indicators for various risks.
- Focus on predictive risk indicators for their own activity.
- Use indicators as an effective management tool.
- Define threshold levels for KRI that translate corporate risk appetite.
- Comprehend the methods and strategies to use KRIs efficiently.
- Improve returns as a result of monitoring KRIs.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Early Bird (register by 26 November): GBP 2199,
Standard (after 26 November): GBP 2499.
From: February 25, 2015 08:30
To: February 25, 2015 17:00
The Kingsley Hotel, Bloomsbury Way, WC1A 2SD, London, United Kingdom