This international conference will inform you about the latest developments in regard to Ignition Systems.
Ignition systems are capable to play a decent role to improve the performance of gasoline combustion engines. In order to reach the ambitious emission control targets of the European Commission within the upcoming seven years which also include the reduction of particulate matter they could contribute a remarkable share to fulfill upcoming emission targets. To guarantee a perfect ignition, which ensures both an extensive dilation of the air fuel mixture quality and a great amount of exhaust gas recirculation rates might be a future technology to improve performance of gasoline engines in a significant way. Is it necessary to exchange the traditional spark plug through a more elaborated ignition system such as for example compression ignition?
In this conference you will:
- Gain insight into the newest developments in ignition systems for gasoline engines to achieve strict targets of upcoming European emission legislation
- Capitalize on modeling of modulated capacity discharge ignition systems through the latest advances in engine simulation
- Discuss the latest update on emission legislation for gasoline combustion engines and its influence on ignition systems
- Explore the potential of high frequency ignition and further requirements of the system
- Discover the thermodynamic aspects and the potential of alternative ignition systems and understand the limits of the system