Making CDC work
As the aged care sector moves toward delivering all care on a consumer directed basis, there is no doubt your organisation wants to stay up to date with the latest strategies and developments. Maybe you're in the process of implementation? Or maybe you’re grappling with how to successfully transition your service delivery to CDC?
Implementing Consumer Directed Care conference will equip you with practical strategies to effectively apply Consumer Directed Care and will provide you with a platform for knowledge sharing and learning at the crucial mid-way point of the reform.
This conference will address how to:
> Apply lessons learnt from the UK self-direction model and local pilot organisations
> Successfully transition your service delivery to CDC
> Engage with and understand your client’s needs
> Mitigate risks associated with CDC delivery
> How to embed systems for effective pricing of CDC delivery
> Download the brochure here http://confreg.criterionconferences.com/brochure/?c=121&slp=0#dlBrocAnc for the full agenda and speaker line up
- Ian Yates, Chief Executive, COTA Australia
- Cathy Kerr, Director of Adult and Community Services, London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
- Luke Greive, Chief Operating Officer, RSL Care
- Daniella Greenwood, Strategy and Innovation Manager, Arcare
- Rob Hankins, Chief Executive Officer, ECH Inc
- Miles Callaghan, Director, Strategy, Marketing & Communications, Bupa Care Services
- Neil Thorpe, General Manager Finance and Information Technology, mecwacare
- Patrick Reid, Chief Executive Officer, Leading Aged Services Australia (LASA)
- and many..
For more information about the event, visit the website http://cdcsummit.com/
Register early and take advantage of the early bird rates
1) Register online at http://confreg.criterionconferences.com/register/?c=121#regFormTopAnc
2) Call Natalie at +612 9239 5700 and she will co-ordinate your registration over the phone
Early Bird Tier 1: $1999
Early Bird Tier 2: $2099
Early Bird Tier 3: $2199
Artists / Speakers: Ian Yates, Cathy Kerr, Luke Greive, Daniella Greenwood, Rob Hankins, Miles Callaghan, Neil Thorpe, Michele Lewis, Angie Robinson, Nader Gayed, Drew Dwyer, Michael Elias, Lenore Smith, Patrick Reid, Jeremy McAuliffe, Helen Brightman, Pat Sparrow, The Hon Susan Ryan AO, The Rev Dr Keith Garner, Eliza Pross, Amanda Seymour, Anne Chamberlain, Kate Hogan, Aimee Defries.