Whether you're well on your way to adopting disruptive and emerging IT platforms or just beginning to wonder how these frameworks can co-exist and be integrated into your existing legacy system, Innovating IT Service is one event you can't afford to miss!
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear leading presentations and case studies from international thought leaders and industry experts currently shaping the future of IT service in Australia.
You will learn how to:
* Explore strategies to manage and evolve your legacy IT systems
* Find new efficiencies by implementing Lean operations
* Meet customer demands by becoming IT responsive
* Improve your DevOps, Agile and Continuous Delivery capability
Featuring expert analysis from:
* Gene Kim, Co-Author of the Phoenix Project and Global DevOps Guru, Founder of IT Revolution Press
* Nigel Dalton, Chief Information Officer, Real Estate Australia
* Cameron Gough, General Manager Digital Delivery Centre, Australia Post
* Jason Little, Head of Enterprise Architecture and IT Strategy, QBE Insurance + many more!
SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 1 get 1 FREE when you book and pay by Friday 19th December 2014!
Early bird rate - Buy 1 get 1 FREE: $1,799 AUD + GST
Standard rate: $2399 AUD + GST
Speakers: Gene Kim, Nigel Dalton, Cameron Gough, Jason Little, Sam Hannah-Rankin, Ed Cortis, Conrad Harvey, Lindsay Holmwood, Andy McCarthy, Craig Rees, Nish Mahanty, Darren Whitelaw, Dinsha Palkhiwala, Matt Callanan, Alexandra Spillane, April Weiss, Ajay Satyan, Paul Cartolano, Paul McManus, Mark Cohen, Daniel Lane, Jane Bird
From: March 11, 2015 08:30
To: March 12, 2015 16:00
Rydges on Swanston Hotel, 701 Swanston St, 3053, Carlton, Australia