Not sure all the moving parts of your multichannel marketing efforts are working well together? Are there gaps in your marketing plan that you don’t know how to plug, causing you to leave money on the table? Are your customers getting mixed and inconsistent messages from your current cross-channel campaign?
The fact is: 100% of today’s marketers want to get a consistently powerful and action-oriented message across ALL available marketing channels, but only 32% feel they know how to do it, or do it right. The remaining 68% need an event that provides easy-to-follow insight into integrated marketing best practices and emerging profit trends.
Integrated Marketing Week is the premier event for marketers who are looking to effectively deliver a unified customer message across ALL marketing channels, while also optimizing their marketing budget.