The 12th in the Association Congress series, this annual event will attract over 250 association employees from Europe and beyond.
The comprehensive three streamed agenda will provide you invaluable, need-to-know information to help solve your problems and establish best-practices.
Key themes of the event:
1. Bringing Congresses and Events into the 21st Century – Differentiating event content and formats year-on-year to ensure a fresh and attractive programmeMembership
2. Marketing & Communications – Identifying and introducing must-have benefits which will resonate with members
3. Growth and Commercial Development – Increasing revenues through diversifying the product portfolio and international growth
4. Governance, Leadership & Strategy – Successfully managing the board for an effective and efficient decision making process
5. Effective Event Interactivity – How mobile/tablet apps can really work effectively.
Key benefits of attending include:
1. Learn new ways to improve your association and its value to members
2. Hear how to enhance the financial position of your association to secure its future and status
3. Examine how other associations are growing: in new regions, with new products, and new services
4. Update yourself on best practices by leading membership organisations
5. Gain a strategic vision from discussion and panels of association CEOs
6. Update yourself on vital new technologies being used by associations to enhance value
7. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to network with your peers
8. Build relationships with leading specialist association commercial partners and advisors
Download the congress brochure:
Part of Associations Congress: Technology for Associations - CongressOrganized by: