IQPC’s 1st International Conference “Automotive Battery Management Systems” will bring together stakeholders from along the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange.
Don't forgo the opportunity to meet international experts from OEMs, suppliers, and academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences and challenges during two conference and one workshop day.
• Gain insight into ways of reducing costs by optimising battery use and successfully managing cell aging
• Consider how a flexible battery management system can cope with differing battery chemistries and increased voltage
• Learn how to meet ISO 26262 requirements as well as discussing worldwide safety standards
• Explore and evaluate new concepts and an extended scope of the battery management systems of the future
• Consider the impact of increased EV usage on distribution networks and the corresponding need for smart grids