International Conference Automotive Embedded Systems
17 – 19 March 2014 | Lindner Hotel Airport, Düsseldorf, Germany
Our "Automotive Embedded Systems" Conference will bring together experts from along the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange on the topic of embedded systems and software challenges and opportunities.
Don't forgo the opportunity to meet international experts from OEMs, suppliers, and academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences and challenges during three conference days.
* How can the current complexity of embedded systems and software components be managed
* How can embedded systems fulfil the prerequisites and contribute to getting the driver out of the loop
* How does the perception of “software as a product not just a component” affect OEMs and Tier1s and their requirements
* How can safety and security goals be fulfilled and aligned
* How can OEMs and Tier 1s use software products for differentiation successfully
* How can short development times, short life cycles, cost pressures, updating requirements be managed most efficiently and effectively
Price: Bronze Package: 2.449€