1. To elucidate an issue that is becoming ever more important as global economies become intertwined.
2. To learn more of the key concepts and frameworks from all disciplines regarding wide range of contemporary issues in business and management.
3. To consider the pedagogy for teaching the issue of business & management, including recommendations about topics, syllabi and course materials.
4. To meet, mingle and network with professionals and colleagues from all over the world.
5. To expand opportunities for sharing knowledge between developed economies and emerging economies
6. To foster and nurture the economic development of all nations
7. To encourage cultural exchange and develop amity among countries
Benefits to Conference Participants
. Learn and acquire cutting edge international knowledge in various disciplines of management from internationally reputed experts.
. Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster presenter.
. All accepted abstract/full papers will be published in the conference proceedings both print and online version titled The Business and Management Review. (Print )ISSN-2047-2854 and (Online) ISSN 2051-8498
. In the campus of the world’s one of the most reputed universities, University of Cambridge in England, UK.
. Potentially identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly audience.
Conference attendee voting will determine recipients of conference Best Paper awards which will be
Considered for journal publication
Draft Submission Deadline: 12th May 2014
Final Paper Submission Deadline: 26th May 2014
Publication Release: 23rd June 2014
Conference proceedings: All accepted papers/abstract will be published in the conference proceedings titled The Business & Management Review both in Print and online version.
Registration for Single Author-Standard: £350,
Registration as a Student Author -Standard: £300,
Registration as an Observer-Student (Standard): £275,
Registration as an Observer -Corporate (Standard): £350
From: June 23, 2014 08:00
To: June 24, 2014 17:00
University of Cambridge, Murry Edwards College, Buckingham House, CB3 0DF, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge, United Kingdom