Organised by the UAE Ministry of Interior and Reed Exhibitions, the 6 edition of the International Exhibition for Security and National Resilience, ISNR Abu Dhabi, will offer full rounded security solutions for both private and public sectors. Running from 1 - 3 April 2014, it will present 3 dedicated platforms:
1. Homeland Security by ISNR - A dedicated platform for homeland security professionals to improve, detection, protection, response and recovery from any natural or man-made disasters or threats
2. Critical Infrastructure Security by ISNR - A specialised platform for the public and private sector offering complete and integrated physical security solutions and equipment
3. Information Security by ISNR - A new highlight dedicated to the public and private sector demonstrating the state-of-the-art trends, techniques and solutions for information and IT infrastructure security from internal or cyber threats.
ISNR Abu Dhabi will also be collocated with 2 new launch events:
4. Fire and Emergency Middle East - a new specialized event supported by the UAE Civil Defence and endorsed by UL, FEM provides an ideal platform for sourcing the latest technologies and solutions for fire fighting, protection, emergency medical services, first response and public safety.
5. Occupational Safety and Health Middle East - The region's specialist platform for promoting an advanced safety culture. Supported by OSH Abu Dhabi, it is the ideal event for professionals to explore the techniques and latest trends in the industry for identifying workplace risks, learn from best practices and explore the latest technologies
On the 31 of March, 2014, the event will also feature The International Conference on Security Challenges - A knowledge platform gathering senior regional and global officials, police chiefs and security experts to strengthen international cooperation and spread maximum awareness on security related preventive measures.