For whom is this course?
Are you a web or mobile developer wanting to learn iOS Development? Our iOS Beginners course will teach you the building blocks of this platform. The course is suitable for iOS beginners and other developers competent in any programming language.
What will you learn during the course?
• Intro to Objective-C, Cocoa, history of the platform, MVC architecture, “big picture“ overview
• Gestures and touch events, view controllers and navigation
• Working with tableviews, scrollviews, filters and sorting mechanisms
• Brief intro to network calls for REST API services
• Creating a fully-featured sample app based on what is learnt
What do you take back home?
• You wrote your probably first app
• You faced a couple of problems and you learned how to solve them
• You received a one year warranty that entitles you to contract the trainer for any kind of question that may occur during your first steps to becoming an independent developer
• Sample of codes that you may use as long and as often you want
Price, Date & Registration:
Duration: Two days, 09.00 to 17.00
Date: 31.March - 1 April 2014, Other dates will be announced!
Place: Technopark Zürich
Price: CHF 1’390 incl. VAT, incl. lunch