Do not miss the chnace to attend the 4th annual ISR conference taking place on the 20th and 21st April 2015.
ISR 2015 will feature an exceptional line-up of European military speakers which will provide the ideal platform to discuss the latest developments in airborne, land and naval ISR in addition to operational case studies, national updates and information about ISR training programmes.
This year's event is set to be our best ISR event to date!
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
5 Host Nation Speakers:
- Brigadier Simon Deakin OBE, Director Force Development, HM Forces
- Major Alexander Gray, SO2 Plans, Army Headquarters
- Squadron Leader Rob Farrant, Sentinel Requirements Manager, Air ISTAR Project Team, Royal Air Force Waddington
- Squadron Leader Daniel Hill, Air Battle Manager, 92 (R) Sqn, Air Warfare Centre
- Sergeant Simon Rees, AirScape (ISTAR MSS) System Administrator, Royal Air Force-
Exceptional Military Speaker Line-Up:
- Robert Murray, Head of ISR, Defence Investment Decision, NATO
- Brigadier General Friedrich Teichmann, Director, Geospatial Department, Austrian Armed Forces*
- Major Jacob Bos, Airstaff, Defense Command Denmark*
- Captain Halil Ibrahim Tokus, Student Officer, Turkish Air War College
- Lieutenant Colonel Jan Mazal, Chief Scientist in Military Tactics Department, Military Intelligence and ISR, University of Defence, Czech Republic
Interactive Post-Conference Workshop on:
Workshop Leader: Dr Clayton Stewart, Visiting Professor, Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University College London
Have the chance to listen to international military updates on current and future ISR capabilities and discuss the development of NATO's Joint ISR and the issues it faces at this year's ISR conference.
Those interested in attending are advised to book early due to limited availability.
EARLY BIRD RATES AVAILABLE
Military, Government and Public Sector: GBP 899
Commercial Organisations: GBP 1499
Workshop: GBP 599
From: April 20, 2015 08:30
To: April 21, 2015 17:30
Holiday Inn, Carburton St, W1W 5EE, United Kingdom