With the opening of higher education to market forces, the demand on IT services is reaching unprecedented levels. ITS is the backbone of every University and it needs to lead the way in delivering more strategic and service orientated platforms, engaging with new technologies while continuing to deliver a range of increasingly complicated services.
The ITS in Universities conference will bring together thought leaders and practitioner's from the sector to share knowledge and actions to manage and succeed in this pressured environment. The two key streams of the conference will pair the strategic view with the operational approach to achieve success.
Enhancing your conference experience with:
- 24 great speakers from universities all over Australia
- Two fantastic streams covering all strategic and operational issues
- Speed networking session: get ready to meet new people, make connections and build your network
- Knowledge exchanges during the lunch breaks: share stories, strategies and solutions with other delegates who are facing the same issues
- The big debate discussing the future of ITS in higher education
- Networking cocktails and dinner to keep the valuable conversations going
Price: Standard: AUD 2399
From: October 29, 2014 08:00
To: October 30, 2014 15:50
Victoria University City Convention Centre, Level 12, 300 Flinders Street, 3000, Melbourne, Australia