Have you successfully managed a sales team before? Do you know how to build a dynamic sales culture and get the best out of people?
Who are we?
Conferize is a successful Danish startup with 15 employees from 6 different nationalities. We are disrupting the global events industry. It’s a market the size of auto manufacturing and it hasn’t changed for decades. Yet, it’s still where the brightest minds and the best ideas of our time take center stage. Conferize is unleashing this potential on a massive global scale with a platform like no other. More than 4.7 million people, 45.000 speakers and 16.000 events are now using Conferize.
Conferize helps event organizers build communities around their events and increase attendance by engaging people in content, live streaming and social networking.
The role offers a competitive base salary, a generous uncapped commission structure and an override on all team sales. Call Jon Schäffer more information.
What you will be doing?
- Your job is to sell and to manage a team of salespeople selling our suite of unique products to companies and event organizers in Scandinavia and UK, mostly via phone and online meetings.
- You will need to train, motivate and mentor the people around you and close business for them. Some traveling and face-to-face meetings will be required from time to time.
- You will be working with some of the biggest companies and event organizers in the world including: Websummit, Leweb, TEDx, Anglehack, Adobe Summit, Phillips, TNW, Adtech, Social Media Week, Roskilde Festival, etc.
- You will follow up on inbound leads and present the right solution to meet their needs.
- You will search the market for upcoming events in our target segments and call new leads proactively.
- You will be part of our highly skilled and energetic team, working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, where people development and customer service are in focus.
- You will report directly to the CCO and co-founder of Conferize
Who are we looking for?
- You have a confident can-do sales attitude
- You lead by example; a natural leader, mentor and motivator of salespeople
- You enjoy closing business for yourself and most importantly with others
- You have no fear of failure or loss
- Enterprise sales experience from an internet/mobile based SAAS company is a plus
- Minimum 5 years sales and leadership experience
- You speak English fluently.
The Conferize HQ is located at FounderHouse, Islands Brygge, the invite-only coworking space for high growth startups in the heart of Copenhagen.
How to apply
Please phone Jon Schäffer at +45 27401150, or send your application/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline March 31 2015.