A case study led forum designed directly for the Australian Government and the unique aspects that it takes to tailor, develop and maintain a knowledge management programme for the public sector.
Knowledge Management for the Australian Government
One day CASE STUDY led connected forum with two post-forum workshops
10 – 11 October 2013, Rydges Capital Hill, Canberra
Department of Environment and Primary Industries
Qld Government; Department of
Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF)
Department of Human Services
Regional Australia Institute
• Knowledge Sharing and Reusing - Best practice
• Developing Able Communities of Practice
• Addressing issues of cross institutional, departmental and jurisdiction collaboration
• Securing open-access and interoperability
• Case Study: Knowledge Management and Innovation
• Case Study: Delivering a ‘connected service’
• Case Study: The eExtension initiative
• Case Study: Working across departmental silos
• Case Study: Understanding Regional Australia
• Panel Discussion: Exploring Knowledge Management from a magnifying lens
From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Price: $995 plus gst for forum.
Artists / Speakers: AusAID.