From the rental agreement to security deposits and eviction actions, you need to stay on top of all aspects of landlord and tenant laws. Register today for this informative seminar and get clarification on how to perform key property management duties without hassle. You will find out what you should include in the rental agreement to avoid problems down the line - such as leasing terms, and what happens in case of default.
Join our experienced panel, and discuss issues such as tenant bankruptcy, duties and responsibilities of landlords and tenants, and legally executing an eviction - should the worst happen. Don't risk incurring unnecessary costs and even lawsuits from jeopardizing the landlord-tenant relationship. Attend this seminar and learn to keep your organization out of trouble.
Benefits for You
- Avoid legal battles by getting a firm grasp of both landlord and tenant obligations
- Protect your bottom line - effectively manage tenant default and bankruptcy
- Perform key landlord duties - understand what the Residential Landlord Tenant Act requires
- Decide when you should terminate tenancy and successfully execute an eviction
- You will be able to describe how to negotiate the commerical lease.
- You will be able to discuss tenant defaults, evictions, eviction alternatives and tenant bankruptcy.
- You will be able to explain the eviction process.
- You will be able to review ethical issues in litigation against pro se defendants.