From the rental agreement to security deposits and eviction actions, you need to stay on top of all aspects of landlord-tenant law. Register today for this informative seminar and get clarification on how to perform key property management duties without hassle. You will find out what you should include in the rental agreement to avoid problems down the line - such as rent and security deposit details, and what happens in case of default.
Get tips on screening potential tenants, complying with state and federal nondiscrimination laws, and legally executing an eviction - should the worst happen. Don't risk jeopardizing the landlord-tenant relationship and incurring unnecessary costs and even lawsuits. Attend this seminar and learn to keep your organization out of trouble.
Benefits for You
- Tips on drafting better leases
- Decide when you should terminate tenancy
- Act appropriately when a tenant abandons the property
- Avoid discrimination issues in the application process
- You will be able to describe how to negotiate commercial leases.
- You will be able to discuss tenant defaults.
- You will be able to explain what is new in landlord-tenant legislation.
- You will be able to review tips on how to collect rent after eviction.