LARTC has fast become the leading event for senior refining and petrochemical professionals from across the Latin American downstream sector. Attendees come together to discuss the latest project developments and potential investment opportunities as well as gain insights into the challenges and opportunities affecting each country in the region. The agenda will showcase cutting edge technologies and solutions that can ensure the competitiveness of the sector in Latin America.
Attending the LARTC 3rd Annual Meeting will enable you to:
- Hear exclusive presentations from leading refiners in Latin America including PEMEX, PETROBRAS, YPF and ECOPETROL amongst others
- Be the first to review case studies on energy saving and clean fuels projects
- Get updates on new technologies and processes that can improve profitability and maximize opportunities from the abundance of heavy oil
- Join McKINSEY & CO in their assessment of worldwide refining utilization and capacity and, the impact of Mexico's proposed deregulation
- Gain an insight into how the changing refining industry is impacting the Americas from JACOBS CONSULTANCY and the MEXICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE