LAUNCH was created and is managed by Birmingham Science Park Aston with support of an advisory board to drive the direction through to providing advice on the annual conference and games activities.
LAUNCH: Future Gaming & Digital Conference is the leading industry focused conference in the Midlands, featuring expert speakers and demonstrations from the games industry.
LAUNCH celebrates the innovative work being carried out by academic institutions and private enterprises in the Midlands. Showcasing high tech start ups and established SMEs, LAUNCH aims to reinforce the talent capital of the midlands by providing a unique opportunity to learn about the latest trends and developments. We provide a platform where leading experts from around the world share their knowledge and expertise with event attendees through the conference and other networking activities.
The three themes of the annual conference are:
- LAUNCH a Career
- LAUNCH a Business
- LAUNCH a Product
LAUNCH supports the development of games businesses by providing:
- an annual 2 day conference, LAUNCH: Future Gaming & Digital Conference 2012
- a Games & Digital Incubator providing facilities for early stage and startup indie games studios through to facilities and office space for larger established games and digital businesses
- access to a business support incubation scheme for technology businesses
- access to events, science park drinks and opportunities for games businesses
- opportunity to enter the LAUNCH AWARDS
- opportunity to join Birmingham’s Tech Community – join the membership such as the Exa Plan for only £99 a month including unlimited hotdesking & free meeting rooms