Only 40% of companies in Asia believe they have a talent pool currently capable of joining their management team. But how many companies seek out, care for and nurture future leaders effectively? The Philippine market is hiring 3,000-4,500 every week but how many of those employees are loyal to their company?
The Leadership & Talent Transformation Summit 2015 will bring together some of the greatest leaders from retail, travel, F&B, oil & gas, electrical, financial, BPO and transportation companies in the Philippines. Not only will they divulge their tips to build a talent pipeline of future leaders to anticipate business demands, but will tell you how they fast track future inspirational leaders, lead a young workforce, inspire communication across cultural boarders and improve employee engagement through competency models.
The 2 day program is jam-packed with exciting content but to give you a few highlights:
- Brand new case studies from Jollibee Foods Corporation, Henkel, Philex Mining and more will give you unprecedented insight from behind closed doors
- EXCLUSIVE: future leaders competency development course will develop the competencies of your future leaders; enabling flexibility, inspiring loyalty and creating a base for operational improvements
- Interactive roundtable discussions are designed to get you talking! Unleash the potential of your Gen Y workers. Discuss how to inspire through workplace innovations!
- 3 unmissable workshops focusing on succession planning, high potentials and leadership personalities for corporate success
- All star panel discussion puts industry gurus on the spot to better understand how to get the most from your top performers.
Conference Only: $1499,
Conference Only (Early bird Price): $1299
Speakers: Jon Kaplan from TeleDevelopment Services, Prabhakar Bisen from Cognizant Philippines, CS Yue from Jollibee Foods Corporation, Linda L. Rosales from DHL Supply Chain Philippines, Tet Jotie from Jollibee Foods Corporation, Marlon Soria from Sykes, Emerlina Espinosa from RMD Kwikform, Eric Riego de Dios from Baker & McKenzie GSM, Elaine Kunkle from Henkel Asia Pacific Service Centre Philippines, Hazel Tolentino from Nidec Motor Philippines Corporation, Cecille Curameng from Schneider Electric, Pradeep Bhanotha from AIG Shared Services - Technology, Gigi Mantaring from Manulife Business Processing Services, Donna Grande from Accenture, Allan Gonzales from Expedia Inc, Ross Villamil from Nestle Philippines Inc, Bessie J. Ambat from Ericsson Telecommunications, Juan Miguel Relosa from Philex Mining Corporation, Joanne Weston Edes from Mimosa Solutions, Andrew Chow from Speaker and Author, Angelito Lupena from TeleDevelopment Services, Benedict Hernandez from Accenture, Romualdo Jacinto M. Vicencio III from Wipro BPO, Mark Woolfrey from ANZ Global Services & Operations