Four separately bookable, hands on group learning series designed to enable you confidently dive into the world of mlearning, gamification and simulation.
Learning and Development Tools to Prepare You for 2014.
In order to provide performance solutions for business clients, L and D professionals need to have their finger on the pulse of the latest in technologies, methods and media across the industry. This is why it is critical for L and D practitioners to take their own development in their hands and nurture it holistically.
Presented by: The eLearning Playground
Four Separately bookable, hands on guides to:
* mlearning: Design, Develop and Deploy and Solving the IT Puzzle
* Gamification and Simulation: The science, the case studies, the techniques, tools and methodologies
* Social Media as a professional learning tool: Tips and traps, Building an engaging
Personal Learning Networks(PLN) using Twitter and social media
Each workshop is only $595 plus gst, less if you book on before the early bird.
A uber-practical guide to creating Instant Audio, Photo and Video Content for Social Media
The Audio Visual for Social Media Communication Toolkit
A One-day Highly Interactive Workshop brought to you by five leaders in the field of Social Media
24 October 2013, Rydges Melbourne
Receive practical learnings from five social media and content
creation experts on:
* Creating content for Twitter
* Making YouTube videos without shooting or recording
* Launching videos from handheld cameras
* Building strategy planning and launching your campaigns
* Creating and initiating videos using mobile phones
Time: From 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Price: $995 plus gst for forum
Keywords: mlearn, adobe, moodle, education, elearn, public sector, government, learning
From: November 26, 2013 00:00
To: November 27, 2013 23:59
The Sebel Surry Hills Sydney, 28 Albion Street, 2010, Surry Hills NSW, Australia