LogiPharma 2013 is the most comprehensive North American supply chain conference for Pharmaceutical, BioPharmaceutical and Medical Device companies.
LogiPharma Delivers Solutions To Your Top Pain Points:
1. Track-and-Trace, Serialization, ePedigree: Evaluating ePedigree data exchange and interoperability as data gets passed through channels.
2. Risk management: Finding where your key vulnerabilities are in your supply chain and how to manage those.
3. Supply chain segmentation: Being more demand driven, focusing on customers and tailoring supply chains to more effectively meet their needs.
4. Emerging Markets: Central led v centralized. Understanding local nuances while managing distribution hubs effectively to capitalize on economies of scale.
5. Trade-off between agility and being lean: Understanding areas of the supply chain where you should be more agile vs. lean and setting up an adaptive supply chain to ensure business continuity and that your meeting customers’ needs.
On Tuesday September 17, 2013 from 8:00 am to Thursday September 19, 2013 at 5:00 pm
All others: $2,599
Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device Organizations - Group of 2: $3,000
Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device Organizations - Individual: $2,199
From: September 17, 2013 00:00
To: September 19, 2013 23:59
Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, 201 Village Boulevard, 08540, Princeton, USA