What will be discussed?
Virtual team building is difficult and it becomes harder for informal leaders to emerge tougher to create genuine dialogue, and easier for misunderstandings to escalate. Our upcoming webinar discusses the best practices for managing remote employees which include how to communicate, establish trust and build strong working relationships.
What you’ll learn?
· Develop, implement, and maintain telecommuting policy
· Use technology to support a virtual workplace
· Overcome virtual team communication challenges and cultural barriers when leading virtual teams
Dealing with real challenges from the virtual workplace
Culture and the role it plays on a virtual team
Communication challenges in virtual team building
Working with time zones
Tips for managing remote employees/virtual teams/telecommuting and their performance from a distance
Build relationships with virtual team members and virtual team building activities for the workplace
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone who is part of a remote team or interacts virtually with team members or managers who have remote employees.
Speaker Profile: Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3-Hour People Intelligence Boot Camp: Successfully Dealing with Difficult Co-workers, Peers and Even Bosses - http://bit.ly/2Jn0kFR
2. 2 Hour Bootcamp on Preventing Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - http://bit.ly/2Jox5SS