Between now and 2018, industry analysts are projecting that spending on manufacturing capacity will be robust. Ever increasing global competition in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry is causing firms to take a closer look at how to develop and manage their growing manufacturing base in the most efficient
and effective manner possible.
SMi's masterclass hosted by NRL Enterprise Solutions will lead you through the steps you need to take in order to ensure your manufacturing network (how, where and when you acquire or build manufacturing capacity) and capabilities (how you produce your product) grow in an efficient and scalable manner (i.e. strategically) to achieve the results set out out in your corporate strategy.
Why you should attend:
• Develop a roadmap that details where, when and how to expand your manufacturing network in the most effective manner possible
• Position each site in your network to deliver the right mix of capacity at ever increasing levels of efficiency
• Marry the site level and network level strategies to ensure your resources are deployed in the optimal manner at all times
• Stop relying on the use of "Best Practices" or "Benchmarks" to drive your business and instead become the paradigm everyone else seeks to emulate
• Learn to capitalize upon your strengths and use them to propel you towards a competitive advantage that will set you apart
+44 207 827 6078