In the next 12 months both Consumer Directed Care (CDC) and National Disability Scheme.
Is your communication strategy prepared to take on reform?
Are you looking to develop your competitive edge?
This conference will focus on providing organisations with affordable tools to attract and engage clients.
In the next 12 months both Consumer Directed Care (CDC) and National Disability Scheme (NDS) reforms will expand rapidly. Underpinning both reforms is consumer choice and the self-direction of care.
With both the aged and disability services sectors more than a year into operating in vastly more competitive worlds, providers must invest in strategies to reach consumers and capture their share of the market.
Learn how your organisation can:
- Maximise benefits from your social media activities
- Produce effective campaigns in a self-directed environment
- Develop an advanced understanding of reforms
- Get senior management buy in for your communication strategy
- Attract staff that can deliver on brand promise
Standard : AUD 2799
Speakers: Cynthia Payne, Marcus Blease, Mandy Murtagh, Miles Callaghan
From: August 26, 2014 08:00
To: August 27, 2014 16:30
Novotel Sydney Central, 169-179 Thomas St, 2000, Sydney, Australia