Medical foods Market is growing!
The market for medical food for aging, developing and other specialised population is at the brink of a breakthrough. Large companies are investing in brand and product development as improving the Quality of life is the key to success in the competitive market.
Fi Brings you first ever a seminar on Medical foods led by Excellent international/national speakers from food and pharma companies and research institutions.
Key themes include :
* Replicating Overview and background on medical and modified functional foods, history, and use
* Recent product developments in medical foods and beyond for aging, developing, and other specialised populations - Case studies
* Analysis of effects of nutritional genomics on medical and modified functional foods
* Overview of global regulations and claim labelling practices
* Advantages of functional ingredient delivery technologies
* Latest market trends and consumer behaviour analysis
Our esteemed panel of Speakers will answer your critical questions
ranging from :
* What are the needs of the elderly/specialised populations to which solutions are available?
* How to market new products? What are the opportunities and what are the drivers?
* How to move clinical-based to food-based solutions?
* Where are the cross-overs from pharma to food?
* New technologies are available: which breakthroughs can deliver better performance?
Who should attend/Who will you meet?
This conference is designed for senior managers active in or interested in gaining entry to the markets for elderly, medical and clinical foods, including professionals involved with:
* Category management
* Marketing, sales and brand management
* New product development
* Research and development
* Food engineering
Price: Standard: INR 19,101