Military Flight Training has become the community’s annual general meeting place, providing a rare platform to share lessons learned and best practice in current military flight training requirements, capabilities and programmes.
With continuing support coming from the decision making units responsible for the T-X Programme, UKMFTS, Poland’s LIFT requirement and Canada’s Advanced Trainer Jet capability, Military Flight Training provides an opportunity to connect with 90+ Chiefs of Staff, Commanders of Air Training, Heads of Air Procurement, and Operational Trainers from the four corners of the globe.
Amongst the prestigious Military Flight Training speaker faculty are:
* Staff Lieutenant General Hamid Atiya Khowin, Commander Army Aviation, Iraqi Army
* Major General Slawomir Kaluzinski, Deputy Commander & Chief of Air Training, Polish Air Force
* Brigadier General Scott Vander Hamm, Director Plans, Programs and Assessment, Air Education Training Command, US Air Force
* Group Captain Mark Brown, Deputy Director Flying Training, Number 22 (Training) Group, RAF
* Colonel Dale Van Dusen, T-X Program Manager, Aeronautical Systems Center, US Air Force
To view the conference programme and other Military Flight Training resources including articles and speaker interviews visit:
From: March 11, 2013 00:00
To: March 13, 2013 23:59
Institute of Physics, 76 Portland Place, W1B 1NT, London, United Kingdom