Learn about military radar systems, their integration onto platforms, and their defence applications at Military Radar 2013 and stay ahead of the curve.
Defence IQ’s Military Radar conference is a firm fixture in the calendar of international military radar specialists. Attracting the key players in industry, procurement, and development as well as providing first hand feedback from operational users, Military Radar 2013 is an unrivalled opportunity. This year’s conference will explore the very latest developments along with more military participation than ever before.
By attending Military Radar 2013 you will:
• Be informed about the latest radar technologies and their military applications
• Gain first hand accounts of the experiences of military radar operators, and their future requirements
• Learn about the move towards multi mission radars that that eliminate the need for several sensors
• Hear about cutting edge developments made by defence research agencies, including DSTL, DRDC, and TNO
• Discover the challenges faced by leading contractors in developing their solutions and getting them to market
• Understand force transformation and strategic considerations impacting the radar community
Tuesday November 26, 2013 at 9:00 am, ends Thursday November 28, 2013 at 5:00 pm
Artists / Speakers: Frank Bernhardt Cassidian, Robert Austin General Dynamics Canada, Commander (ret’d) Pontus Djerf SAAB EDS, Dr Bhashyam Balaji Senior Research Scientist DRDC, Dr Stephen Moore Principal Radar Scientist DSTL, Dr Wim van Rossum AWARD UAV Project TNO, 849 Naval Air Squadron Sea King Mk7 ASaC & CROWSNEST project Royal Navy, Commander Ton de Kleijn Head of Sensor Technology Netherlands’ DMO, Colonel Vladimir Barca Commander 25th Air Defence Brigade Czech Army.