We are delighted to invite you to attend the 2nd annual Military Robotics conference taking place on the 21st and 22nd May 2014 in London.
Military Robotics 2014 will aim to explore the fascinating world of robotics and the increasing demand in militaries around the world. The conference will draw upon valuable case studies of current systems utilised in military operations, new technology being used, the operational challenges that are faced and how to overcome them.
Key topics to be addressed include: developments of unmanned and autonomous ground and marine vehicles; key capability requirements; using armed robots on the battlefield; debates around the issues of artificial intelligence and legal implications.
2014 expert speaker line-up includes:
• Dr Bill Powers, Research Fellow, Center for Emerging Threats & Opportunities (CETO), Potomac Institute for Policy Studies, US Marine Corps
• Lieutenant Colonel Matthew A. Dooley, Chief of Lethal Branch, Army Capabilities Integration Center, US Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Hilmi Tekinsoy (Ret), Former Commander for Turkish Armed Forces, Freelance Defense & Security Consultant
• Professor Rafal Zbikowski, Professor of Control Engineering, Cranfield University
• General Thierry Cambournac (Ret), Formerly Inspector General of the Armed Forces, French Army, VP Human Resources, FINAERO
• Bradley Jay Strawser, Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Department of Defense Analysis, US Naval Postgraduate School
• Lieutenant Colonel Sándor ZSÍROS, Hungarian Army, Head of Technologies Department, NATO EOD Centre of Excellence
• Dr Peter Sapaty, Chief Research Scientist, Institute of Mathematical Machines and Systems
Do not miss the chance to stay up to date with the latest developments and challenges facing the world of robotics.
Book your place today!
Category: Conferences | Engineering & Technology | Cars & Vehicles
Commercial Organisations (book before 28th Feb): 1199
Commercial Organisations (book before 31st March): 1399
Commercial Organisations: 1499
Military, Government & Public Sector (book before 28th Feb): 599
Military, Government & Public Sector (book before 31st March): 799
Military, Government & Public Sector: 899