03rd April 2014, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
For more info on the event and for event brochure kindly visit –
• Madhav M Malhotra, Vice President, Vodafone
• Pankaj Kumar, Associate Partner - Global Business Services Country Lead - Communication & M&E Delivery (AIS) – ISA, IBM
• Anupam Srivastava, Senior Vice President - Customer Service Delivery, Reliance Communications
• Nitin Bhandari, Associate Vice President – New Products & Partnerships, Vodafone
• Marazban Bharucha, Additional Vice President, Tata Teleservices
• IP Tiwari, Business Head - Enterprise Service, Bharti Airtel
• Uttam Kumar, Head – New Technologies Innovation & Incubation, Aircel
• Pavan Malladi, CIO, Ericsson
• Sunzay Passari, Executive Vice President – VAS & Devices, Essar Teleholdings & BPL Mobile Communications
• Rajiv Mitra, VP, Head - Services Marketing, Etisalat
• Sougata Mukherjea, Head of Telecom Research, IBM
• Ravi Vyas, Product Manager, Vserv.mobi
• Vikas Sharma, Country Director, Neomobile
• Prashant Joshi, Technologist, Researcher and Educator - (Former) Director – Research & Development, Nokia
• Vishal Likhi, Head – Content Acquisition & Alliances, Spice
Plus Many More...
Key Themes Discussed at this Conference:-
• Lessons to be learned - from the leading mobile operators, handset manufacturers, content providers and application developers.
• Why smart content players will own devices?
• Challenge of developing apps for multiple platform launches
• Overcoming the technical challenges associated with linking your app to existing infrastructure
• Applications and Content are now the largest contributors for innovation and differentiation, how can we leverage the domain to become more effective
• Mobile computing over cloud
• Smart devices and the cloud: solutions and security concerns
• Native apps vs cross platform
• The future of mobile operating systems and frameworks
• Mastering the increasing amount of different platforms and devices
• How big a player is open source? What further implications can this opportunity drive?
• The Future of mobile operating systems and frameworks
• How much of an issue is usability and quality & how does it affect user experience?
• Examining what type of innovative services to be offered for most appealing customers.
• Consumer perception of what is “cool” & “desirable” is rarely connected to the operator brand – Internet companies capture the consumers mindshare
• Update on market strategies to inspire user on using the advanced tablets.
• What new solutions can enable empowerment for the masses from frugal/grassroot to more sophisticated mature solutions that are being brought on by digitization
• What are the roles of vendors - who need to understand what features service providers need and tune them in the Indian environment.
• Explore effective marketing strategies for upgrading customers from traditional devices
• Current situation and future predictions
• Examining the current regulations in the Indian market
• Be part of a major networking opportunity
TARGET AUDIENCE – INDUSTRY:-
CIO/CTOs/CxOs, Heads of Business Development, Strategy Directors, Directors, Telecommunication Managers, Communication Directors, Heads of Sales, Heads of Call and Contact Managers, VPs of Technology, Product Managers, Business Development Managers, Storage Managers, Business Analysts, Database/Data Centre Manager, Hosting Managers, Head of Training, System and Network Integrators, Data Centre Managers, Head of Telecoms, Compliance and Policy Managers, Network Administrators, Business managers, IT professionals and Channel managers.
Should you have any questions, or to receive the updated event brochure or sponsorship details, please let me know don’t delay! Secure your place today by calling me on + 91 44 65150714 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Should You Attend:-
Here in this Mobile World 2014 event numerous aspects of these smart devices, user friendliness and their sphere of applications will be discussed. This event thus warmly welcomes all the tablet makers, smart phone manufacturer, content providers and owners, software and OS providers to come and share this platform to get a first hand review from the very users who are using them over years. This is a perfect destination for perfect device with virtuous content lovers.
Conference Booking Details:-
Early Bird Discounted Price - Conference Delegate Pass (INR 5,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate) - Book and Pay before 21st February 2014 avail the early bird discounted price. You can simply email or call and book your conference delegate seats on TEL: + 91 44 65150714. Email – email@example.com
Standard Price after Early Bird Discounted Time - 1 Delegate (INR 6,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate) - You can simply email or call and book your conference delegate seats on TEL: + 91 44 65150714. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Discounts – 2 or 3 Delegates - (INR 5,500 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate) - (Applicable after Early Bird Discounted Price Period - 21st February 2014)
Group Discounts – 4 or more Delegates - (INR 4,500 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate) - (Applicable at all times)
Spot Registration on the day of the Conference - 1 Day Conference - (INR 7,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall - Should you wish to Sponsor, or purchase a Exhibition Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest and queries to –TEL: + 91 44 65150714. Email - email@example.com
We also have sponsorship opportunities available for the event which gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts.