Deep insight into More Electric Aircraft and effective energy management of electrical power conversion systems
• Understand More Electric Aircraft architecture which offers significant cost benefits with lower recurring costs, integration of key sub-systems and multi-use of electronic components
• Explore important possibilities for reducing the overall costs of operation by increasing overall aircraft performance and reducing fuel consumption and energy usage
• Find out more about model-based design for Energy Optimized Aircraft to achieve an optimum efficiency and performance both at aircraft and at systems level
• Discuss opportunities for intelligent and effective energy management by developing software tools, innovative components and architectures that provide higher levels of power and thermal efficiency
• Learn how this technological opportunity for aircraft power systems is rapidly advancing the evolution of power electronics and electronic actuators, as well as fault tolerant power distribution systems.
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Artists / Speakers: Prof. Dr. Frank Thielecke, Prof Pat Wheeler, Dr. Hao Huang, Kamiar J. Karimi