Post's Motor Claims conference is a well-established annual event that brings the UK's leading practitioners in the insurance market together with external experts, policymakers and campaigners. There will be a host of major speakers and the chance to network with the best in the business. Attended by 160 - 180 delegates, this is the biggest conference in Post's calendar.
The challenges facing the motor insurance market are daunting as the pace of change moves up through the gears. The industry, the manufacturers, the law, technology are all in the fast lane - but do you know where that journey will end? This conference will help answer that vital question.
With a General Election only six weeks away when the conference takes place it will also offer an unrivalled opportunity to set the agenda for the new Parliament: what reforms will make a real difference to the market and its customers? Hear from the experts and then have your say.
Key reasons to attend include:
- Help set the agenda for legal and legislative reform
- Hear the latest on the fight against fraud
- Learn about the new technologies set to revolutionise motor claims
- Find out who is winning the battle to 'own' the customer
- Gain fresh insights into the supply chain's responses to the changes in the market
Insurer or Broker (Early Bird rate): £599,
Insurer or Broker (Standard rate): £699,
Standard ticket (Early Bird rate): £799,
Standard ticket (Standard rate): £899
+44 20 7316 9869