Finding the right partners is the top priority for any company looking to enter Myanmar, as it is for any Myanmar SME that is looking to grow and compete in this rapidly changing market. But who should you partner with? Where do the real opportunities lie? How can you raise financing, how can you minimize risks, and how can you best structure partnership agreements?
Join the Myanmar-Partnering for Growth Summit, 28-29 May 2014 in Singapore, to meet potential partners in your sector, build new relationships and learn how your company can compete, grow and benefit from the very real business opportunities that the Myanmar market offers.
5 Reasons Why You Should Attend the Myanmar-Partnering for Growth Summit:
1. Network and build strong business relationships with the Ministers of Commerce and Industry from Myanmar, alongside other key government officials
2. Learn how you can partner and grow your business in Myanmar by hearing from over 20 local CEOs of businesses from manufacturing, retail and F&B, logistics, construction and services
3. Participate in our unprecedented one-on-one business matching sessions on Day 2 of the summit, and gain clear, actionable insights on how to build and grow your portfolio in Myanmar*
4. Leading brands and MNCs will be present-- Your competition will be there; Can you afford not to be?
5. Clear the doubts you regarding the regulatory and taxation framework in Myanmar-- The Summit will provide you with clear, operationable steps to do business/gain key partnerships/establish joint ventures and set up in Myanmar.
(Myanmese Companies) Main Conference: SG$999
(Foreign Companies) Main Conference: SG$1899
From: May 28, 2014 09:00
To: May 30, 2014 17:00
Marina Bay Sands Hotel, 10 Bayfront Avenue, 018956, SG