Brought to you by the Forum for Expatriate Management, visitors attending the New York Totally Expat Show will benefit from:
- A full day conference program led by expert industry speakers
- An exhibition of leading suppliers showcasing the latest innovations and services
- The opportunity to network with hundreds of global mobility peers
TOP PANELISTS INCLUDE:
- Nikki Banker, HR Manager, International Assignment Management, Daiichi Sankyo Pharma Development
- John Simpson, Senior Global HR Partner, QVC
- Richard Walsh, Director – International Assignments, BAE Systems
- Stephanie Schaeckermann, Senior Manager – Overseas Operations, Wipro Technologies
DISCUSSING A RANGE OF TOPICS INCLUDING:
- Global Immigration Compliance Trends
- Strategic Involvement of Global Mobility in an Organization
- Global Relocation Issues, Trends and Best Practices.
Co-locating with the New York Totally Expat Show, Employee Benefits Connect will also be taking place on March 25. Drawing on the excellent synergies between Global Mobility and Compensation & Benefits, both shows will contribute to a diverse audience, exhibition and conference sessions.
The Totally Expat Show Series aims to provide a platform for industry specialists to network, discuss and discover new opportunities in the ever growing field of expatriate management.
HR Corporate Global Mobility Professional: FREE
Service Provider/Vendor: $325