From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Conference for R&D experts of the automotive industry, who work in Noise Optimisation, NVH and automotive sound design.
At our international conference Noise Optimisation EV/HEV you will benefit from five topic-areas:
- Explore advanced passive and active NVH control-solutions for EV/HEV systems and components to save weight and costs while optimising CO2 efficiency and passenger comfort
- Discover how to manage the different sound balance of EVs/HEVs, to match refinement aspirations while increasing drivers feedback of the vehicle status and enhancing driver enjoyment.
- Learn about advanced sound warning systems and technologies to meet forthcoming pedestrian safety legislation
- Gain insight into advanced automotive sound measuring, testing and simulation tools in a virtual reality context for definition and development of integrated solutions that meet passengers perception and needs
- Explore psychoacoustics, sound branding and personalised acoustic options to differentiate from competitors and ensure a unique acoustic driving experience.
Dont miss the opportunity to test the Lotus cutaway Hybrid Evora 414Evolution sound synthesis at the event!
Artists / Speakers: Hybrid Systems Tata Motors European Technical Centre, David Hudson Chief Engineer, Sweden, NVH Center VCC Volvo Cars, David Lennström PhD Candidate NVH, France, Vehicle NVH Department PSA - Peugeot - Citroen, Laurent Gagliardini NVH Expert, Acoustics Bentley Motors Ltd, Paul Kennings Attribute Technical Lead, David Quinn Manager - Market Quality Engineering and Technical Leader NVH Nissan Technical Centre Europe, Oliver Engler Specialist of Sound design and NVH development in parts and vehicles Mercedes-AMG GmbH, Iain Suffield NVH Technical Specialist Jaguar Land-Rover Limited, Dr. Michael Haverkamp Specialist Cross-Sensory Harmonization Ford Werke GmbH, Michael Stellamanns Manager Vehicle Acoustics A0-Series and Active Systems Audi AG, Germany, Mercedes-Benz Cars Daimler AG, Christoph Meier Senior Manager NVH-Powertrain, Electrical and Electronic Integration Lotus Engineering, Colin Peachey Group Chief Engineer, uk.