On Tuesday July 23, 2013 at 8:30 am (ends Wednesday July 24, 2013 at 5:30 pm)
Partnerships with corporates provide Not-for-Profits with greater security, opportunities for capacity building and foster innovation.
This conference has been designed to provide Not-for-Profits with advice on building these crucial partnerships.
You will learn:
- What makes you valuable to a corporate in the current context
- How Not-for-Profits have built and maintained successful partnerships
- What corporates look for in a partner
- About Creating Shared Value and how to approach corporates for whom this is a focus
- The key role of measurement and reporting
Standard price after 21 June 2013 : $2999.00 + GST
Register & Pay by 31 May 2013 : $2799.00 + GST
Register & Pay by 10 May 2013: $2699.00 + GST.
From: July 23, 2013 00:00
To: July 24, 2013 23:59
The Sydney Boulevard Hotel, 90 William Street, 2011, Sydney, Australia