The ODI Summit returns across central London in 2014. Over two days we'll be hosting a training discovery day, a conference full of world class speakers and the first ever Open Data Awards at our gala dinner.
The summit celebrates innovation and evolution of open data and its impact across cultural, economic, environmental and social spheres. Join us for a day of gripping sessions that will explore the past, present and future of open data.
Speakers include our founders Sirs Tim Berners-Lee and Nigel Shadbolt amongst other open data luminaries and leading thinkers from business, the media, government, technology and startups.
The open data movement is growing.
Don't miss your chance to see it in action: register today.
7 reasons to come to the ODI Summit
1. Learn about all the different types of training the ODI offers, from finding stories in open
data to how to publish properly
2. Meet your peers and explore opportunities to collaborate using open data
3. Contribute to cutting-edge open data projects that are transforming aid and relief work in
4. Understand the commercial opportunities open data can bring with digital business
5. Explore the ways governments and businesses will adapt in future as open data evolves
6. Applaud the winners of our Open Data Awards: pioneers in business, social innovation and
open data publishing
7. Celebrate the 25th anniversary of the World Wide Web with its inventor, ODI Co-founder
Sir Tim Berners-Lee